M.E. Williams started as a consulting service back in 1985 and has helped over 200 companies find solutions, reduce costs, increase reliability and improve safety.
The principal engineer, Merlin Williams, has over 30 years of experience including working at Boeing, Olympic Scientific, E.F. Johnson and Owatonna Tool Co.
Code of Ethics:
Unlike doctors, lawyers or other professionals, engineers are legally bound to safeguard public health and safety. It's our code of ethics. Minnesota Statute 326.02 Subdivision 3 stipulates the responsibilities of a professional engineer. At M.E. Williams we take this responsibility seriously.
Affiliations and Accomplishments:
- Minnesota Board of Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying and Landscape Architecture - 1985-1993
- Minnesota Governor's Pipeline Commission
- ASM International - former chairman of the Minnesota Chapter and Member of the Heat Treating Council - 1982-1989
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying - 1985 to present
- Metallurgical Society of the AIME - Professional Examination Committee - 1988-1997